The OGBCA All-State tryouts will be postponed until a decision regarding the 2A-6A State Tournament is made by the OSSAA. They have said they will make a determination after Spring Break. As situations change, information will be posted on the OGBCA website as well as the OGBCA Facebook page. Please monitor them for updates.
OGBCA Board Members, please relay this information to the schools and coaches you represent.